Yes- I realise it is only the beginning of October but I am already thinking about Christmas!!! Call me crazy- but I like to be prepared!!!!!
I’m sure you will agree that in the lead up to Christmas you find that you always get caught up organising gifts for everyone else that you don’t even factor yourself into the equation. I’m giving you the opportunity to feel special…… to be spoilt rotten…… and to receive some much-wanted gifts at Christmas time. If you would like to take part in my “Christmas Wish List Program” then please read on… This is how things will work……..
TO RECEIVE A GIFT YOURSELF.
1. You can browse through the catalogues and make a list of the the products you would love to receive for Christmas.
2. E-mail me your Wish list of products you would like to receive along with the contact details of the person who may be looking for inspiration for buying a gift for you. (This may be your partner, husband, mother-in-law, sister- anyone you like who would normally buy you a gift for Christmas but may be stuck for inspiration)
3. I will then send that person a letter explaining that I am an Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and that I would like to assist them with picking out the PERFECT present for the Special person in their lives. I will include in my letter my contact details and how they can make payment arrangements with me.
4. If you live locally I will have the products delivered to me and I will even wrap your gifts and make arrangements to discretely drop them off to the Gift-giver’s address just in time for Christmas.
If you live locally but your gift-giver does not then I can make arrangements to deliver the gift to your address (discretely of course) just in time for Christmas.
If you do not live locally then I can make arrangements for the products to be delivered directly to the gift givers home from Stampin Up. Unfortunately I will be unable to offer free gift wrapping under these circumstances- but at least I will have made the Christmas shopping experience a pleasant one for the Gift Giver who simply needs to wrap the gift and give it to you at Christmas time.
If you are anything like me- I bet that as you were reading that you were thinking-”I would love to buy someone lovely Stampin’ Up products for someone” If that sounds like you then please read on…..
TO SEND THE GIFT OF STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS
1. You need to get in touch with me vie phone or E-mail with the Contact details of the person you would like to buy Stampin’ Up products for.
2. I will then phone or send a letter to the person letting them know that “someone in their life” would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products for them for Christmas
3. I will help the Gift recipient to select some products to the value you have indicated. I am happy to guide them with their choices in keeping the amount to your prescribed amount without actually revealing the amount you wish to spend- if you wish.
4. I will then contact you to confirm the order details with you and you can make payment arrangments with me.
5. If you live locally I can gift wrap the products and drop them off to you just in time for Christmas
If you do not live locally but your gift recipient lives locally then I can gift wrap the products and drop them off to your gift recipient just in time for Christmas.
If neither you nor your gift recipient lives locally then you are still able to participate in the program. I will simply send the products directly to you from Stampin’ Up! Unfortunately I will be unable to offer gift wrapping under these circumstances- but how nice will it be for you to be able to give a gift at Christmas time that you know will be loved by the recipient.
If you would like to participate in my Christmas Wish List Program as either a Gift Recipient OR as Gift-Giver then it would be great if you could get in touch with me BEFORE Friday 31st October. This will then give me time to get in touch with everyone wanting to receive OR give gifts , order the products, gift wrap them and organise delivery before the Christmas rush.
I can’t wait to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org or 90917655