Stampin’ Up’s Markers………
– are versatile tools with two tips- one thick and one fine- to suit the task!
– Can be used to stamp images by colouring directly on the rubber stamp, “huffing” (breathing heavily onto the stamp to re-moisten the ink) and stamping
– Can be used to add different colours to one stamped image using the technique above
– Can be used to omit sections of a stamp- just colour the areas you want to appear (this would be far more difficult to achieve using a Stampin’ Pad)
– Are great for adding colour to an outline image. Either colour directly using the markers or for a watercolour effect use the markers with a blender pen or aqua painter (the last few cards in previous entries have been coloured this way)
– Can be used to correct any little mistakes when stamping. Simply go over the areas that may not have appeared on the stamped image.
– Are fantastic for adding journalling, writing and doodling or other hand drawn features to cards and scrapbooking pages.
If you would like to order some markers- please send me an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will happily pop in an order for you!