Can you resist “Emboss resist?”
The following card/ gift card holder has been made using the “Whimsical words” stamp set and also “Happy Moments” Both of these stamp sets are available for FREE with every purchase of $100 from the main or mini catalogue.
The technique used on this card is known as “Emboss resist”
1. Stamp randomly over the white cardstock in versamark ink
2. While the ink is still wet- sprinkle white embossing powder over the stamped areas
3. Tap off any excess
4. Use a heat tool so that the embossing powder melts. (It will be difficult to see the stamped image- but you will definitely be able to feel the embossed areas as they will be raised)
5. Select 3 ink colours and collect 3 sponge daubers. Using the sponge daubers apply the ink in circles
6. When the white area has been completely covered the image underneath will be revealed
7. Using a tissue or paper towel- rub over the entire area so that the white embossing shows through clearly.