Butterfly Bleach technique
1. Heat emboss the image into cardstock. In this case I used the Swallowtail stamp set and black embossing powder on rich razzleberry cardstock
2. Fill a blender pen with bleach
3. Use the blender pen to colour inside the embossed lines of the image. For my card, I just dabbed here and there rather than colouring smoothly.
4. Allow the bleach to dry out and remove the colour from the cardstock.
5. Attach your image to your card.
The “Thanks” sentiment is from the sale-a-bration stamp set “Vintage Verses”- One of the items available for FREE with a $100 purchase….but only until the 22nd of March