Thank-you and Demonstrator Perks
Thank you to those who have signed up to my newsletter. I have sent my first little newsletter with a special promotion. If you have signed up but are yet to receive your copy- please check folders other than your main inbox (just in case it went into your spam folder) and if it you still haven’t received it then please let me know. It is not too late to receive details of this special in the newsletter- All people who sign up prior to the end of January will receive this newsletter!
In other exciting news I received three FREE stamp sets in the mail yesterday. One was “Life Defintions” which is normally $90.95 but I didn’t have to pay a cent! I can’t wait to have a play! I received these sets as part of my “Stampin Start” reward and it is one of the reasons I am so excited to be a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator! It is just one of those special perks of being a Demonstrator and Stampin’ Up! are such a generous company.
It really is so much fun that I am really keen to share this opportunity with other people……….For those who are not already aware- anyone who signs up to Stampin’ Up during Sale-a-bration- (before the end of February) is able to select an ADDITIONAL Stamp Set up to the value of $79.95 for FREE.
The perks for you signing up during this time……
– You will receive a kit that is valued up to $643.95 and you pay a mere $324.
– You have some choice about what you receive in your starter kit. Stampin’ Up! provide a starter kit with suggested items- but is great is that you are able to select alternatives to suit your personal taste.
– You don’t have to hold a certain number of workshop bookings within a limited time or anything like that. In fact, you could sign up just to receive items at a discount for yourself
– This is a low risk opportunity- If you decide Stampin Up is not for you- You get to keep your kit and there are no exit fees or penalties.
– You are required to place a minimum order of $500 each QUARTER to remain active- but this is based on FULL quarters so if you sign up now you have until the end of June to meet your first minimum order.
– The NEW 2009-2010 Catalogue will be released prior to the end of your first FULL quarter- so it would be the perfect time to add some supplies to your personal stash if you were to become a discount demonstrator and if you were keen to become a Hobby or Career demonstrator, the release of this catalogue would be an exciting time to build your business!
– Being a part of the team means that you will have access to “demonstrator only forums” where you can ask questions, share experiences and be inspired. My upline and many demonstrators in the same team as me are based in Melbourne yet I am able to have regular contact with them through the supportive online forum. You could be in the same town as me or on the other side of the country and we would still be able to support each other!
I’d love to share more information about becoming a Demonstrator with you! If you would like to learn more, I’d love to honestly answer any questions you may have (with no pressure whatsoever) You can find out more information by clicking on the picture below!