I got my kit today
Well I have just arrived home from a session of scrapbooking at my LSS- Yes- it is about 12.30AM but I was bursting to write something on my blog. I told H and C that I would put up my pages from this evening- but I just need to add a few little ‘extras’ in the morning (yes it is technically morning- but I mean when the sun is up!) and will obviously photograph my layouts when there is a bit of daylight. I’m sorry to keep you up so late C- that handstitching was what made it SO late (and perhaps just a little bit of chatting)
Anyway- I just had to jump online because I just wanted to say……Yay! My Stampin’ Up kit arrived today
In it there is…..
- 2cardstock packs (Whisper white and Earth Elements)
- 5 stamps pads
- A set of stampin’ pastels
- A set of craft and rubber scissors
- Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist (for cleaning the stamps after use)
- Snail adhesive
- Blender pens
- Stampin’ around handle and cartridge
There was some degree of flexibility with the stamps sets. Stampin’ Up suggests certain stamp sets but it is possible to substitute for a different set as long as it is the same price or less than the suggested set. The stamp sets I chose were……
- Baroque border
- Enjoy every moment (from the Spring Mini Catalogue)
- Big Pieces
- Be Happy
- Spring pictograms
- It’s all good
I also ordered the additional memories add on option which included
- 12x 12 cardstock pack (Rich Regals)
- A simply Scrappin’ Scrapbooking pack- I picked “Round Up”
- The schoolbook serif alphabet set
- A Black Stampin’ Write Journaller
I also received various ‘business supplies’ etc. One of the best things was that I saved at least 40% off the total costs.
If you would like to learn more about becoming an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator yourself- I would be more than happy to help you with that and hopefully answer any questions you may have. For some people it is a great opportunity to purchase Stampin’ Up products at a discount for their own papercrafting and for others it is a great way to earn a little income.
I’ll make another entry later with my pages…….