Join my Team
Since signing up as a Demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! ® , I have had an amazing time, met some lovely people and look forward to all of the exciting times ahead.
In the time since signing up I have a built up a great team of Demonstrators and I am now a Senior Manager and Team Leader of the “Embrace Creations” Team. Team members include ladies living in Kalgoorlie, Perth and other places in WA and even other states in Australia. NEW Demontrators anywhere in Australia are more are welcome. I was awarded Austalia’s FIRST Rising star award for 2010 and received leadership awards in 2011 and 2013. If you are interested in joining my team please read on for more information!
Reasons why the starter kit is SO awesome!
1. The cost of the kit is a mere $169! That isn’t a lot of money to kickstart your own business and even if you’re looking to join just for the discount- it doesn’t get much more affordable than that!
2. The starter kit is COMPETELY, FULLY customisable! That’s right! You can pick whatever you like from the catalogue up to the value of $235 and you pay only $169. This is perfect if you already have a lovely stash of Stampin’ Up! gear- you can just pick out some stuff that you don’t already own!
3. A FREE business kit valued at $80 which includes catalogues and order forms will be added to your kit! No cost!
4. The Starter kit is shipped to you with NO POSTAGE COSTS whatsoever!
5. It is SO easy to sign up online though my demonstrator website. Simply click here then click on the button that says “join the fun” and follow the prompts! It is as easy as that- and I’m happy to help you out at any step if you like!
MY STAMPIN’ UP STORY!
So how did I sign up?
I had been scrapbooking for some time and had heard about Stampin’ Up! through online forums, magazines and scrapbooking friends. Although it is a strong well established company in the US, Stampin’ Up has only been in Australia for a few short years and more recently I had I noticed these products in use on cardmaking and scrapbook pages and was interested in ordering some of these products for myself. I contacted my friend who I knew was a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and asked her to send me a current catalogue so I could make my selections.
Well, of course, as soon as I received my catalogue I was hooked and didn’t realise that there would be so much I wanted to order. I was overwhelmed by all of the choices and wanted to order everything in the book. I briefly toyed with the idea of signing up as a demontrator but it didn’t seem like the “right time” so I hosted a “catalogue workshop” with my friend. When I received my products and started ‘playing’, my wishlist started getting longer and longer. It wasn’t much longer and I couldn’t resist signing up and I realised there was “no time but the present” but……… I was adamant that it was purely to order products for myself at a discount!
By the time I received my “Starter Kit” many friends had seen some of my products and cards that I had made and they were keen to see the catalogue and order supplies for themselves. I decided to make these products available to anyone who wanted to order supplies. It wasn’t long before people wanted to start booking their own workshops and things have grown from there. I have been so excited by the possibilities that I am really keen to share this opportunity with people who are interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator too!
So what do I love most about being an Stampin’ Up Demonstrator?
I could go on and on- but some of things I love most are……..
-being able to share the things I love with other people. I am passionate about scrapbooking and love giving gifts and cards so it is perfect for me that I can do what I love and also enable other people to create things too! It is a great feeling to be able to help others!
– being able to spoil my hostesses with their hostess rewards at the end of a workshop!
– the opportunity to receive discounted (and sometimes FREE) QUALITY products for my own personal use and for use in workshops
– being rewarded with FREE stamp sets as part of my Stampin’ Start, earning product bonuses as I promoted to higher levels.
– meeting some wonderful people along the way through ‘workshops’ and also through the online support forums.
– Spending time with members of my team- enjoying what we love. It is very rewarding to be able to lead a team of demonstrators.
– having amazing support systems in place. Although I lead a team myself- I am also part of a broader team too. We have the opportunity to ask questions, learn together, share tips and ideas and inspire each other. What I find amazing is that many of the members of the broader team are based in Melbourne yet they are only a few clicks away on the keyboard. It goes to show that we don’t need to be able to be in the same town or even the same state to be able to support each other and help each other out with our own little businesses.
– being able to ‘work from home’ and being able to fit “Stampin’ Up! into my busy lifestyle with 4 small children.
– having a little “spending money” to use how I wish. Normally to feed my habit of more supplies but it has also enabled me to purchase flights for a little getaway for myself and other ‘treats’
Did you know that Stampin’ Up! needs different types of Demonstrators?
Stampin’ Up have different types of Demonstrators and it is wonderful because you can choose what is best for you. I initially signed up as I was only interested in ordering products for myself at a discount. I knew that all I had to do was spend the $440 minimum (BEFORE DISCOUNTS are applied so much less than $440) every 3 months to remain active. I now find myself enjoying the opportunity so much that I am really keen to share the opportunity with others through workshops, and building my own team.
A discount demonstrator is one who likes the idea of being able to purchase products for her own personal use and may occasionally sell to friends or family members
Loves doing workshops and earning a little bit of extra money when it is convenient Works a lot some months and less other months
Views being a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator as a way to run a viable business.
How much does it cost?
Please get in touch with me if you are interested in finding out some more information about becoming a demonstrator. I am more than happy to openly and honestly answer any questions you may have!
It is possible to sign up through my Demonstrator Business Web Services Site (Click on the image below, Click on “Join Now” and follow the prompts)
If you think it might be something for you, I can send you some information and we can sign the paperwork (or you can sign up online) you can receive your starter kit and you’re underway!
If you would like to read more information then please click on the picture below and/or my DBWS and then get in touch with me! I can’t wait to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity!
0419 947 047